- Available immediately
- Safety conscious
- Being able to work accurately, with an eye for detail
- Be able to follow instructions and be open to criticism
- Willing to learn new techniques and processes
- Able to work independently
- Being able to perform well in a team
- Proficiency in Dutch / German / English
- Attractive hourly wages + allowances
- Employee insurance and access to healthcare
- Minimum of formalities (possibility to digitally sign contract)
- myOTTO app with work planning, pay slips and FAQs
- Telephone assistance available 24/7 – Operations Service Center
- Flex employment contract according to Dutch law
- Access to language courses, online training and other projects for our employees, eg Fit @ OTTO or Happy OTTO Wish!
It is necessary that you have a valid Reachtruck certificate and you are able to work accurately, independently and safely. Your range of tasks can consist of: various stock-related tasks such as picking, putaway and replenishment tasks.
The client uses Reach trucks with a double pedal operation, if you have no experience here, we can prepare you by means of a short training at our head office to be deployed at the client.
- Picking orders with the Reach Truck on the basis of pick lists or information from the hand scanner
- Move orders to other locations in the warehouse
- Check incoming goods according to instructions and put them away at the correct location with the Reach truck
- Place produced goods at the right location with the Reach Truck
- Providing a neat and safe working environment.
- All other occurring activitiesIn Venlo you will work day shifts and in Venray / Oostrum there is the possibility to work in two shifts and / or day shifts.